Prices for 2018
Incorporation B.V. (Dutch private limited liability company)
Incorporation B.V. with standard articles, including notary, English translations and the company’s registration with the Dutch tax authorities and the Chamber of Commerce:
- EUR 750 if incorporated by one individual
- EUR 1,250 if incorporated by one legal entity
Additional charges apply in case of specific requirements, e.g.:
- Incorporation through power of attorney: EUR 50 per individual
- Additional incorporator: EUR 250
- Specific articles: approx. EUR 500 (ask for a quote)
Tax, legal and structuring advisory: varying between EUR 150 and EUR 225 per hour depending on the seniority level of personnel involved
Accounting and (tax) compliance (charged quarterly):
- Accounting: EUR 100/hour, typically 6 hours’ charge per year
- Preparation and filing quarterly VAT returns; EUR 600 per year
- Preparation of annual accounts and of simplified annual accounts for filing with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce; EUR 995 per year
- Preparation and filing Dutch corporate income tax return: EUR 595 per year
- Payroll administration per employee/director (if applicable): EUR 240 per year
- Preparation and filing Dutch personal income tax return in case of average complexity: EUR 295. Additional fee for spouse: EUR 150
- 30% tax ruling request (limited advice included): EUR 450
- Registration and correspondence address: EUR 70 monthly at the prestigious Keizersgracht including mail scan service for max 10 items. More extensive virtual office scheme: EUR 99 monthly with max 20 items mail scan, 020 (Amsterdam) forwarded phone number and usage of space (office: 20 hours and meeting room: 2 hours).
- Director (also nominee), business plan, notarial shareholders’ agreement et cetera: ask for a quote.
All amounts mentioned are exclusive of 21% Dutch VAT. There is no Dutch VAT charge if recipient is outside the Netherlands and is an entrepreneur. Dutch VAT is refundable to its payer in case payer is a Dutch VAT subject itself.