Prices for 2017
Formation B.V. (Dutch private limited liability company)
Incorporation by one or more natural persons of a BV with standard articles, including its registration with the Dutch tax authorities and the Chamber of Commerce and drafting a power of attorney if needed:
- EUR 750 if incorporated and dircted by one individual;
- EUR 995 if incorporated and directed by more individuals;
- EUR 1,250 if incorporated by legal entities.
Additional charges may apply in case of specific requirements.
Advisory and implementation
Advisory on structuring, corporate income tax, VAT, wage tax, dividend tax, legal and (assistance on) implementation: varying between € 125 and € 225 per hour, depending on the seniority level of personnel involved.
Accounting and (tax) compliance (these are general prices, ask a quote for your situation):
- Accounting: € 95/hour, yet fixed fees are possible
- Preparation of annual accounts and preparation of simplified annual accounts for the purpose of filing with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce; € 995 per year
- Preparation and filing Dutch corporate income tax return: € 595 per year (for holding: € 395)
- Preparation and filing quarterly VAT returns; € 150 per quarter;
- Payroll administration per employee/director (if applicable): € 240/per year
- Preparation and filing Dutch personal income tax return in case of average complexity: € 350. Additional fee for spouse: € 175
- 30% tax ruling request: € 450
- Business plan: ask for a quote
- Notarial shareholders’ agreement (written agreement on e.g. appointment/resignation of directors, voting power, profit sharing, secrecy and dispute settlements): ask for a quote.
- Management: Ask for a quote.
- Virtual Office: € 99 / month,which includes:
- A registered/correspondence address in Amsterdam (at the prestigious Keizersgracht);
- Physical office space (max 30 hours per month); and
- Mail scan service (max 10 items per month).
Just a registration address: € 70 monthly. More extensive schemes are possible as well.
All amounts mentioned are exclusive of 21% Dutch VAT. There is no Dutch VAT charge if client is outside the Netherlands and is an entrepreneur. Dutch VAT is refundable to its payer in case payer is a Dutch VAT subject itself.